Monogram Monday! Happy Valentine's Day

February 14, 2011

It's Monogram Monday AND Valentines Day!!! Whoohoo! Not to say any other day is not special to me, but on this day, most people are in better moods :) People around the office tend to be happy, because their significant other did something sweet, something special. Well, friends, at least I know today is going to be a good day! Why, you may ask:

1). The chances of someone being rude or annoying at work today have decreased tremendously!!!
2). It's another edition of Monogram Monday!!!
3). I am so happy to be in LOVE!!! My hubbie is truly the love of my life and I just am reminded of that every day, not just on Valentine's Day!


Photobucket
Photo credit: Flickr

Check out this week's edition of Monogram Monday!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






Post a Comment

© Royal Events and Services || The Blog. Design by FCD.