Tiffany Blue, Silver, & Diamonds Inspired Wedding

December 29, 2010

I have a confession to make.
I was never a huge fan of the color blue primarily because the mere thought of the color, made me feel "blue." However, after working with our bride, Kimberly, she totally has converted me.
I love Tiffany Blue!!!! 

It's vibrant  and fabulous just like our bride-to-be!!!
Her color palette is the perfect combination: Tiffany Blue, Silver, Diamonds, and White.
Take a look at some of the projects we worked on!


Tiffany Blue, Silver, & Diamonds Invitations

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Tiffany Blue, Silver, & Diamonds Reserved Seating Signage

Photobucket

Photobucket


Tiffany Blue, Silver, & Diamonds Menu Cards

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Great Job! They look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is precious. Reminds me of Toni Braxton's wedding. She even had a wedding cake that was a replica of Tiffany boxes.

    ReplyDelete

© Royal Events and Services || The Blog. Design by FCD.