Royal Testimonials: Weddingwire review

July 23, 2012


"The majority of the communication I had with R.E.S. was via email but they were more than happy to meet if that's what I wanted. Ileana was always super quick to respond to my emails and always had suggestions and comments to make about my choices. She was such a great help during a time that is ridden with stress. Both her and Victoria were extremely professional during all of our exchanges yet acted like they were old friends helping me plan my big day!

On my wedding day, I couldn't wait to see what Ileana and Victoria had in store for me and my guests. They provided me with the church aisle runner, altar arrangements, aisle arrangements, flower girl pomanders, boutonnieres, bridesmaid bouquets and my wondrous bouquet. All of the flowers were exactly how I asked and the church looked magnificent!

For the reception they provided the centerpieces along with chair bows, table runners, napkins, table linens and candle votives. Everything looked impeccable and exactly how they had showed me during the mock-up. The guests all commented on how fabulous everything was and how unique the centerpieces were! Ileana and Victoria took my vision and made it a reality and I couldn't have asked for more!

These two womens are extremely hard workers and wonderful individuals, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a day-of coordinator, a wedding planner or even just a florist. They give you exactly what you ask for and more without the hassle that I've encountered with other vendors. If you want to check out my wedding, they actually have pictures up on their website from May 30th :)"

Paola & Marcho
Tampa, Florida

Post a Comment

© Royal Events and Services || The Blog. Design by FCD.