Highlighting a Happy Bride- Testimonial Tuesday

May 29, 2012

Highlighting a Happy Bride- Testimonial Tuesday
Wanted to take a moment to share this nice feedback provided by a happy bride posted on Wedding Wire. Rachael was our beautiful bride that got married back in April here in the Tampa Bay area. She looked so amazing! Here is her testimonial. Check back for more testimonials on Tuesdays!!!



"I used Victoria and her team for ALL my floral- centerpieces, bouts, bouquets, corsages. Extremely flexible, especially when I kept changing my mind on the head table arrangements. She understood my overall vision. I also had her create a seating cart/monogram: it was printed, framed and on a lovely stand. They are very affordable and awesome!"

Post a Comment

© Royal Events and Services || The Blog. Design by FCD.